Green lane diary
My favourite activity was plant a tree day because a group of people in my class (including me) planted 200 trees at Norman Creek. After we finished planting all the trees we went for a walk around Norman Creek and looked at some very old trees.
I researched nuclear energy and I found out that one of Japans nuclear bombs exploded because of an earthquake and a tsunami. Next time I research Nuclear energy I will try and use wiki more because it gave me a lot of information.
I learnt that for a nuclear reactor to create energy it is necessary for nuclear fission to take place and that nuclear power plants provide about 6% of the worlds energy and 13-14% of the worlds electricity.
At the end of term 3, Bailey and I went to the Brisbane writes festival and we met Miranda Mason, the director of green cross. I rely enjoyed telling Miranda about what we learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment